Rugged and Durable
- Drop resistant - built to withstand bumps and accidental drops from up to 70cm (2.3 feet). Stronger, thicker rear cover and a frame around the screen, sides and corners absorb the force of bumps and reduce damage when dropped.
- Reinforcement around ports and hinges adds durability that stands up to student wear and tear
- Anti-peel keys resist removal by students
- Water resistant keyboard channels spills (up to 330ml) away from the electronics to prevent damage.
- Sealed touchpad protects the electronics from moisture and spills
- Non-slip texture hides wear and scratches and helps the students to better grip the device
- Fanless design eliminates the need for bottom vents which helps keep debris away from the electronics
- Rotatable camera gives students flexibility in how they capture images and video. A student can rotate the camera away to record a science experiment or capture video of other students doing a skit or presenting a report. A student can rotate the camera up to closely examine an object. The integrated microphone also rotates with the camera to better capture sound.
- The anti-glare screen produces less reflection under florescent lights and near classroom windows, reducing student eyestrain.
- With up to 10 hours of battery life, teachers and students can work where they need to without a power cord. The battery is serviceable and can be replaced by school IT.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3060 (Dual core, 1M Cache, up to 2.48GHz)
Operating System: Chrome OS
Camera: Rotatable 1.0MP 720p HD camera can be angled to capture images, video and support scientific inquiry activities
Storage: 16 or 32GB SSD and optional Google Drive cloud storage
Audio: Stereo sound. Integrated microphone rotates with camera
Battery: Up to 10 hours of battery life (3200 mAH/cell) polymer 38Wh Serviceable battery - can be replaced by school IT
Display: 11.6" 1366x768 resolution HD LED anti-glare screen
Dimensions: 11.8 inches x 8.5 inches x 0.88 inches (300mm x 215mm x 22.1mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs (1.29kg)
Ports: 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC), Full HDMI, 2x USB3.0, Kensington security lock slot
Communication: Intel Dual Band AC 7260 adapter (WIFI 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n 2x2 with Bluetooth 4.0)
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Mail-In Warranty